The federal government has revealed a plan to transfer N5,000 to one million households across Nigeria.
According to a statement issued by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, that the the aim is to reduce the level of poverty in Nigeria.
- BECE Result Lafia 2020/2021 Released – See How to Check
- NIN Registration Deadline – FG Announces New Date
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
From searchngr.com findings, we were meant to understand that the fund transfer has already started, and many households have received the money. It was reported that so far about 3,000 plus households have received the N5,000, and the beneficiaries have left testimonies.
Meanwhile, a lot of Nigerians are asking questions such as“How can we apply?”, “When should we expect the N5,000?” and so on!
According to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Rapid Response Register (RRR) is meant for the urban poor and vulnerable people that have been selected by using a scientific satellite remote sensory technology, a machine learning algorithm, and big data analysis.
How to Register for FG N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer
Visit https://fgnigeria.gov.ng/rrr/apply. Beneficiaries will be selected automatically from the urban poor and vulnerable population.
There is no online application for the programme, kindly follow the link above to see more details.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.