Are you searching for Npower registration portal 2021/2022 April Enrolment? if yes, then this article will give you the Npower Registration Portal for 2021 /2022 Enrolment Update.
Npower Application Requirement:
If you want to apply for Npower in order to access and enhance your skills of various types and want to develop yourself, Npower program offer you the platform to do so.
- Shawarma Chef at Owens & Xley Consults – How to Apply
- Marketing Manager – Trader Loans at a Financial Services Institution – Michael Stevens Consulting – Apply Now
- COVID Vaccine Reporting and Data Use Consultants at Palladium Group – How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlist 2021 Download PDF List Here
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
But before you can participate in Npower there are requirements that you as a Nigerian must possess that will convince the federal government that you are fit and ready to be placed in such a program that will help elevate your social status a little.
- Your age remains a critical part of the recruitment process. If you are not yet up to age, let’s say 18 your application Will be turned down, likewise if you are over 35 years of age you will be asked not to apply.
- Your educational qualifications Will be scrutinized. Npower is designed to absorbed HND and BSc graduates who are currently unemployed but we have seen secondary school leavers with just O level results who got recruited. So try your luck and apply.
Steps to Register and Apply Online
Step 2. Select the category you wish to apply for. The options are N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps, and N-power build. Afterwards, you’ll be provided with other options to choose from.
Step 3. After choosing the option you wish to apply for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Just go ahead and click on it.
Step 4. Fill in the blank forms you’re provided with; but before then, you’d be provided with several instructions. Make sure you read those instructions before filling the forms. Also, you’ll need to provide a few documents — which include passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, and others.
Step 5. Finally, after successfully filling the forms you’re provided with, click on the submit button. Thereafter, you’ll be provided with your “NPower Registration Number”. It is with that number you’ll be able to log in for an aptitude test, follow up on your recruitment status.
Within the next few days, expect to receive an email from NPower containing information concerning your registration.
Npower Registration Closing Date:
As of now, Npower Registration are yet to announce their closing date, but as soon as we get hold of that information, it will be updated here.