Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlist 2021 Download PDF List Here. Did you apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise for 2021? If so, then this article is for you. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlist 2021 Final List Of Successful Candidates Names For Screening, download the full Nigerian Navy list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy screening exercise 2021 PDF now.
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2021. For Tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – Apply Now!
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
How to Check Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Follow the guide below to check if your name is in the Airforce Shortlist:
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on your states to check if you are shortlisted
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.
Successful Candidates at Nigerian Navy Recruitment:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to
reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- 2 pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long-sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitisers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
B. Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.
Here are some important things to note as you prepare for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Pre-Screening Exercise:
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the screening examination:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Navy online recruitment portal.
2. Make sure to meet each and every requirement:
If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the Nigerian Navy, then there’s no way you can succeed in the recruitment exercise.
So, before you proceed with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the force.
The following is a list of the requirements for joining the Nigerian Navy:
- First, all applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- You must be between ages 18-22
- Also, you must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Then, you must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- You must have no previous criminal record
- Lastly, you must have at least 3 credits including the English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Adequately prepare for the Pre-Screening examination:
After your application, be on the lookout for information regarding the date of the screening exercise as well as the venue of your exercise (which is usually the zone screening center within or nearest to your state).
However, to prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge.
These usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions.
We Recommend Our Past Questions for that,
The harder you prepare for the screening examination, the better your chances of succeeding. If you have left school over two years back, you should start your preparation early.
Meanwhile, if the examination center for your zone is far from your location, you may have to travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least one day before the date of the examination.
This is necessary so that you will avoid rushing at the last minute.
4. Ensure you stay informed:
After submitting your application at the online portal, check the portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new information. Don’t ever rely on the press or on your friends.
You may as well miss out on newspaper notices. So, the online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
5. Compose yourself:
Dress well to the examination venue and be relaxed. Eat something before entering the examination hall (for reasons I am very sure you know).
Also, abide by all instructions given at the examination venue, and ensure that you have all the required documents with you.
Enter the examination hall with only the materials you will need during the exam.
6. Keep your hopes high as you await the result:
Check the dailies as well as the recruitment portal regularly so that you will know when the results are out and if you are required to take any action.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants.
The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Keep in mind that these fraudsters abound on social media and in various online forums. They claim to help people mastermind their recruitment into the Nigerian Navy.
They only want to swindle those who may be seeking shortcuts. But the truth is, the recruitment process into the Nigerian Navy is transparent and based on merit.
So, there’s no amount you can pay to enhance your chances of being recruited if you don’t succeed on merit.
Finally, during the screening examination, do not engage in any form of examination malpractices such as communicating in the exam hall, copying from others, and so on.
Remember, to fail and try later is better than being apprehended and disgraced for examination malpractices. I wish you the best of luck.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session