Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
- Nursing Officer at JOJE Hospital – How to Apply
- Project Accountant at Green Hills Agric Products Limited – Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- An exciting challenge for the right candidate who wants to shape their own role and make a difference.
- The successful candidate will be someone who is in touch with the spectrum of conversations taking place online and excited by the prospect of driving forward the brand through digital channels.
Working with and alongside our product marketing teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Brand’s digital activity. Getting stuck in to fill gaps, add expertise and further develop the team.
- Manage, plan, collaborate and execute digital marketing actions including but not limited to paid media advertising.
- Proactively work with marketing, sales, product and other subsidiary teams to ensure campaigns are planned for and optimized from a digital perspective.
- Manage and plan budgets concerning the wider business goals and priority objectives, including cost controlling to ensure consistent returns on investment.
- Receive and digest externally provided research, including keyword research and competitive analysis of the industry to provide strategic digital direction.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a senior digital position successfully managing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns across a broad variety of channels and markets.
- Clear understanding and experience with SEO and SEM
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data daily.
- Experience with Digital Marketing tool stack including Google Suite and more.
- Experience in CRM and digital user experience is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clikc here to apply online
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion21 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians