Use the Search Button below for more details.
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Institution is recruiting to fill the position of: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans. The position is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field with at least 5 years work experience.
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – Apply Now!
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer all lending activities for all consumer loan operations.
- Collect all everyday operations and manage all membership service programs and provide required training.
- Determine and maintain all internal control on all loan processes.
- Manage all collection area and design all appropriate methods and procedures and maintain effectiveness of all loan programs and provide training to all service personnel.
- Manage all loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives.
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities.
- Manage all communication with company supervisors and department heads and administer all loan information workflow and process all database applications.
- Supervise Marketing Team to achieve growth and market penetration
- Manage all interest rates and perform all quality interviews and analyze all financial reports.
- Greet all borrowers efficiently over telephone and email and maintain all confidential documents for all lending policies.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyze all credit reports for qualification processes and document all resources.
- Evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy of all electronic files.
- Maintain quality for same and analyze all loan information for loan originator and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field
- 5 years experience preferably in a financial instutution
- Not older than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today