Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Institution is recruiting to fill the position of: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans. The position is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field with at least 5 years work experience.
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – Apply Now!
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer all lending activities for all consumer loan operations.
- Collect all everyday operations and manage all membership service programs and provide required training.
- Determine and maintain all internal control on all loan processes.
- Manage all collection area and design all appropriate methods and procedures and maintain effectiveness of all loan programs and provide training to all service personnel.
- Manage all loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives.
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities.
- Manage all communication with company supervisors and department heads and administer all loan information workflow and process all database applications.
- Supervise Marketing Team to achieve growth and market penetration
- Manage all interest rates and perform all quality interviews and analyze all financial reports.
- Greet all borrowers efficiently over telephone and email and maintain all confidential documents for all lending policies.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyze all credit reports for qualification processes and document all resources.
- Evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy of all electronic files.
- Maintain quality for same and analyze all loan information for loan originator and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field
- 5 years experience preferably in a financial instutution
- Not older than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.