Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Institution is recruiting to fill the position of: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans. The position is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field with at least 5 years work experience.
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – Apply Now!
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Trader Loans
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer all lending activities for all consumer loan operations.
- Collect all everyday operations and manage all membership service programs and provide required training.
- Determine and maintain all internal control on all loan processes.
- Manage all collection area and design all appropriate methods and procedures and maintain effectiveness of all loan programs and provide training to all service personnel.
- Manage all loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives.
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities.
- Manage all communication with company supervisors and department heads and administer all loan information workflow and process all database applications.
- Supervise Marketing Team to achieve growth and market penetration
- Manage all interest rates and perform all quality interviews and analyze all financial reports.
- Greet all borrowers efficiently over telephone and email and maintain all confidential documents for all lending policies.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyze all credit reports for qualification processes and document all resources.
- Evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy of all electronic files.
- Maintain quality for same and analyze all loan information for loan originator and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field
- 5 years experience preferably in a financial instutution
- Not older than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion21 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians