Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Social Worker. The position is located in Lagos Island, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Training and Development Analyst at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – How to Apply
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – Apply Now!
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- On a very basic level, hospital social workers act as liaisons for patients such that the patient and their family can better navigate the health care system, which can sometimes be quite confusing. In that regard, hospital social workers are a primary point of contact for patients and their families about policies, procedures, and services both in the hospital and after the patient’s release.
- Sometimes, hospital social workers even serve as a resource about the illness or injury itself. For example, in larger medical facilities, hospital social workers might specialize in working with a specific population, like patients that have cancer, or they might specialize in a certain department, like the emergency room.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Lifecrestmedical@gmail.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.