TechAdvance Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Senior Laravel Developer. The position is located in Victoria Island, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Npower Registration Portal 2021/2022 Check April Enrolment Update
- Social Worker at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited – Step to Apply for this Job
- Shawarma Chef at Owens & Xley Consults – How to Apply
- Marketing Manager – Trader Loans at a Financial Services Institution – Michael Stevens Consulting – Apply Now
- COVID Vaccine Reporting and Data Use Consultants at Palladium Group – How to Apply
Job Title: Senior Laravel Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
About the Role
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing, recording and maintaintng cutting edge web-based applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- He or she will build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the the entire dev team.
- Designing, building and maintaining scalable software systems that power our products and infrastructures.
- Building and maintain high-performance APIs and backend systems
- Write clean and maintainable code with good test coverage.
- Implement new features in collaboration with our design team.
- Optimize existing code with special attention to performance and maintainability.
- Lead writing and maintaining the documentation of code and architecture.
- Review other engineer’s code and guide architecture decisions.
- Contribute creatively to the future product roadmap.
- Working with engineers, product managers, designers to turn bring our product vision to life.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Candidate must have;
- Proficient knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques
- Proficient understanding of RESTful API development and 3rd party integrations
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Competency in Version Control with Git,Bitbucket or GitHub
- Solid understanding of the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries..
- Be Creative, solution-driven and a customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in micro-services development is a plus
- Experince in developing a Payments or Fintech product(s).
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)