Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
- Nursing Officer at JOJE Hospital – How to Apply
- Project Accountant at Green Hills Agric Products Limited – Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Development Analyst
Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Chief Talent Officer
Purpose of the job
- The Training and Development Analyst is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the training-needs assessment methodology and training programs/plans, required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Create programs for top talent and high potential employees that see to their learning and development, career pathing and mobility.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership training and development programs
- Conduct presentations and trainings where required.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organization
- Gain a full working knowledge of each business unit to work alongside leaders to design effective training programs for their teams
- Manage the training budget for the organization and source cost effective solutions
- Build relationships with external training suppliers
- Record and report on training courses, schedules, and results; and maintain information on relevant database.
- Continuously assessing the success of the Bank’s learning and development program/plans in order to keep optimizing efficacy and adequacy.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet posts and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience, with at least 3 of which must be as a specialist designing and implementing employee learning and development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing training-needs assessment methodologies and training programs/plans.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
- Experience in financial services is a must; and management consultancy, a plus
Skills and knowledge:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clikc here to apply online
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)