Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- Open Heaven 2nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Spirit, The Word And The Blood)
- NCA Office Manager – B3 at The British Government – How to Apply
- Sales Officer at Morningstar Ceramics – Apply Now
- Nursing Officer at JOJE Hospital – How to Apply
- Project Accountant at Green Hills Agric Products Limited – Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Development Analyst
Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Chief Talent Officer
Purpose of the job
- The Training and Development Analyst is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the training-needs assessment methodology and training programs/plans, required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Create programs for top talent and high potential employees that see to their learning and development, career pathing and mobility.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership training and development programs
- Conduct presentations and trainings where required.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organization
- Gain a full working knowledge of each business unit to work alongside leaders to design effective training programs for their teams
- Manage the training budget for the organization and source cost effective solutions
- Build relationships with external training suppliers
- Record and report on training courses, schedules, and results; and maintain information on relevant database.
- Continuously assessing the success of the Bank’s learning and development program/plans in order to keep optimizing efficacy and adequacy.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet posts and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience, with at least 3 of which must be as a specialist designing and implementing employee learning and development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing training-needs assessment methodologies and training programs/plans.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
- Experience in financial services is a must; and management consultancy, a plus
Skills and knowledge:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clikc here to apply online