The offers coming from MTN are looking good enough to attract more users to their side as already, we can give an account of lots of offers still running on the MTN network and to add to the list is how to get 3.5GB free data on the network.
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 | How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
- Awoof! Get 5GB on MTN for o ly N50 (See activation code)
- AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)
- New Trick! Get FREE Sunday 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
- How To Apply For Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
First and foremost there’s no need for you to have double mind about the 3.5GB data as it is a valid offer from MTN just like the double data offer on their network and secondly, you would need N1000 airtime to get this data.
How to get 3.5GB data & N5000 free airtime on MTN
- Head on to any MTN shop close to you. Dial ∗123∗7∗1# to locate the nearest shop close to you.
- Purchase a new MTN SIM card and register it, a 4G-enabled SIM card to be precise.
- Insert the SIM card into your device and recharge the SIM card with N1,000 using your bank account. Don’t recharge using any other medium asides from using your bank to recharge.
- Immediately you make the recharge, dial ∗559∗43# to check if you’ve been given the data. The good thing is that your N1,000 won’t be touched.
The data and airtime are valid for 7 days and asides from getting 3.5GB data & N5000 airtime from MTN, you can also get 10GB of data for free & 3 months double-data offer on your SIM card. See how to activate that on your MTN SIM card here.