Use the Search Button below for more details.
ACADEMIC Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has extended its warning strike for another two months.
According to YabaleftOnline, the decision to extend the strike was taken at the union’s National Executive Council, NEC meeting held in Abuja last night.
- Apply for HMedix Jobs, Abuja – March 2022 (Full time)
- Streameast Live: Stream the latest Games Now in 2022
- TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2022 Begins Disbursement (N500,000)
- 300K Loan for Nexit Applicant, How to Apply this March
- nc redirector opera com – Update and Review 2022
Although the union has not made any public statement regarding the outcome of the meeting, a source told Vanguard that members resolved at the meeting held in an undisclosed location that the industrial action is extended for two more months.
The outcome of the meeting, the source said, was being drafted to be released in a statement to the media soon.