The Federal Government recently announced the recruitment process for 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries.
This was disclosed yesterday in Abuja by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq.
>>Visit the NASIM Portal to check your Npower Status https://nasims.gov.ng/
During the inauguration of the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS). a portal developed for ease of coordination, deployment and management of the selection process, the minister further revealed that one million persons would benefit from the current batch of social investment programme.
- Apply for Federal Housing Authority Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Newly Admitted Remedial Programme Students Registration Schedule & Requirements 2020/2021
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- How to Apply For First Trader Solutions (FTS) Loan 2021
According to Sadiya Farouq, she said that all previous applicats have been moved to NASIMS. she further emphasis that all applicants must undergo a mandatory online test as part of the selection process.
She pointed out that the Batch C programme would be for one year, while participants would get a monthly pay of N30,000 each.
“We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the Batch C N-Power beneficiaries beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries.
“The N-Power Batch C as inaugurated today is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream.
“A subsequent 500,000 beneficiaries in a second stream, all aligned to the national policy drive of lifting 100 million people out of abject poverty in 10 years.”
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.