Use the Search Button below for more details.
Caf Recruitment 2019 – (Online Application Form CAF)
Caf Recruitment 2019 – We are please to inform you that the Confederation of African Football or CAF (French: Confédération Africaine de Football) is the administrative and controlling body for African association football.
The Agency is currently recruiting for the position of Financial Controler. Online Application Form CAF can be accessed. Kindly follow the instruction outlined on this page and follow the Apply Now link below to apply for the Caf Recruitment 2019
Title of the position : Financial Controller
Division : Finance
- Job Scope – Caf Recruitment 2019:
- Supports the finance director in the financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Assists the finance director to protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls;
- Monitors and confirms financial condition to the finance Director.
Caf Recruitment 2019 Responsibilities:
- Establishes, monitors, and enforces policies and procedures;
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls;
- Monitors and confirms the financial situation by performing the internal audit and provide the information to the external auditors;
- Establishing schedules for budgets preparations; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans;
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Prepares special reports for presentation to the Finance Director;
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data;
- Files financial reports; advising finance director on needed actions;
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Caf Recruitment 2019 Required Education
- Bachelor Degree required in Finance / Accounting
- Master Degree or CPA or accounting equivalent required
- Five years of working experience in a similar position
- Use of Microsoft Office applications
- Use of EDP accounting applications
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Multicultural environment