Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Online Recruitment 2019
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy.
With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: UOP Nigeria Junior Business Development Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: HRD59364
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- UOP is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing.
- Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
- There is an immediate opening for a Technical Business Development Engineer in the Process Technology and Equipment (PT&E) Sales Department. This position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Initially supporting and assisting the activities of the Lagos-based Business Development / Service Manager, the objective of the holder of this position is to grow into customer-facing role with direct responsibility for managing UOP’s technical support to the customer base.
- The Lagos-based Business Development/Sales team provides the necessary customer coverage, relationship management and commercial and technical positioning of UOP process technology and equipment to ensure optimum market share in the region of West and Central Africa. The team requires flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs and to delivery of value.
- The Lagos Business Development /sales team will provide extensive support to all Business Units within UOP.
- Candidates should have a sound technical background, ideally in the refining, gas processing and/or petrochemical industry and be motivated towards meeting customer needs and helping to overcome their operational challenges.
Accountability of this position includes:
- Grow and maintain strong relationships wit key customer personnel and ensure satisfaction with UOP processes & products.
- Promoting and delivering UOP’s full Service portfolio to support the diverse needs of our customers across the
- lifecycle of their refinery assets.
- Use technical insight and interpersonal skills to identify opportunities for UOP technology upgrades.
- Grow the depth and breadth of your knowledge of UOP technology, support Technology Transfer, and become a Trusted
- Advisor to your customers.
- Deliver Service to our customers that is second to none
- Identify solutions for customers to maximise their value from UOP’s processes and products.
- Build close customer working relationships based on trust, meeting commitments and understanding customer’s value drivers
- Work with Sales colleagues to develop and execute on Customer Account Plans to identify and maximise revenue opportunities
- Managing and expediting accounts receivables for assigned customers.
- Implementing customer plans and maintaining customer contact records in conjunction with the other SBU’s.
- Assisting in identifying and communicating cross-SBU project opportunities to the relevant SBU.
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent in Chemical / Petrochemical /Petroleum Engineering
- 1 to 3 years max experience in Refining, Petrochemicals and/or Oil & Gas industries
- Effective communication skills – verbal, writing and representational
- Strong technical / analytical / problem solving skills
- Flexibility in Travelling
- Ability to proactively promote customer interest in UOP solutions
Things We Value:
- Significant computer literacy.
- Knowledge of UOP Technologies and Engineered Products
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to attain sales quotas/targets
- Prior industry experience
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Hit! Download Wizkid Made in Lagos mp3 Song
- FG to plans to reduce the cost of data from N1000 to N390 per GB
- Jobs in US: Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Different Shifts Available) – Earn up to $640 a Week
- Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment 2020 – Apply here
- Apply for IBM Master the Mainframe Coding Competition 2020
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology7 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment5 days ago
Npower Batch C 2020 Successful Applicants Released Update
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Education3 days ago
NECO Timetable 2020 PDF for October/November Exam (SSCE INTERNAL)
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update 45% Women to be given Fund