Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Online Recruitment 2019
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy.
With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: UOP Nigeria Junior Business Development Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: HRD59364
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- UOP is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing.
- Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
- There is an immediate opening for a Technical Business Development Engineer in the Process Technology and Equipment (PT&E) Sales Department. This position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Initially supporting and assisting the activities of the Lagos-based Business Development / Service Manager, the objective of the holder of this position is to grow into customer-facing role with direct responsibility for managing UOP’s technical support to the customer base.
- The Lagos-based Business Development/Sales team provides the necessary customer coverage, relationship management and commercial and technical positioning of UOP process technology and equipment to ensure optimum market share in the region of West and Central Africa. The team requires flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs and to delivery of value.
- The Lagos Business Development /sales team will provide extensive support to all Business Units within UOP.
- Candidates should have a sound technical background, ideally in the refining, gas processing and/or petrochemical industry and be motivated towards meeting customer needs and helping to overcome their operational challenges.
Accountability of this position includes:
- Grow and maintain strong relationships wit key customer personnel and ensure satisfaction with UOP processes & products.
- Promoting and delivering UOP’s full Service portfolio to support the diverse needs of our customers across the
- lifecycle of their refinery assets.
- Use technical insight and interpersonal skills to identify opportunities for UOP technology upgrades.
- Grow the depth and breadth of your knowledge of UOP technology, support Technology Transfer, and become a Trusted
- Advisor to your customers.
- Deliver Service to our customers that is second to none
- Identify solutions for customers to maximise their value from UOP’s processes and products.
- Build close customer working relationships based on trust, meeting commitments and understanding customer’s value drivers
- Work with Sales colleagues to develop and execute on Customer Account Plans to identify and maximise revenue opportunities
- Managing and expediting accounts receivables for assigned customers.
- Implementing customer plans and maintaining customer contact records in conjunction with the other SBU’s.
- Assisting in identifying and communicating cross-SBU project opportunities to the relevant SBU.
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent in Chemical / Petrochemical /Petroleum Engineering
- 1 to 3 years max experience in Refining, Petrochemicals and/or Oil & Gas industries
- Effective communication skills – verbal, writing and representational
- Strong technical / analytical / problem solving skills
- Flexibility in Travelling
- Ability to proactively promote customer interest in UOP solutions
Things We Value:
- Significant computer literacy.
- Knowledge of UOP Technologies and Engineered Products
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to attain sales quotas/targets
- Prior industry experience
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers (Japan Award) 2021
- Apply for Ebbe Nielsen Challenge 2021 (Up to €20,000 in prizes)
- Apply for 2021 Global Mastercard Launch Development Program for Graduates
- Just IN: FRSC to introduce digital driver’s licence
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business2 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education6 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link
Recruitment4 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)