This is to inform all candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and in the just concluded JAMB UTME and scored 170 and above that the Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
On-line application will commence from 8th July, 2019
Application website closes at 31st July, 2019
DELSU Post-UTME 2019 Screening Date
The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 5th August, 2019 to 8th August, 2019.
DELSU Post-UTME 2019 Requirements
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.0). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
How to Generate Virtual Pin for DELSU Post-UTME 2019
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to www.delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- NASPOLY Post-UTME 2019 Cut Off Mark and Registration Details - Monday, 29 July 2019, 11:15
- FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Result 2019 Released - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:48
- AUCHIPOLY HND Screening Schedule For 2019 - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:38