Use the Search Button below for more details.
Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
- Confidential Secretary (GL 12) at Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
- NYSC Pre Camp Centres for 2021 Batch ‘B’ Physical Verification of Foreign Trained Graduates
- Apply For PTDF Post-Graduate Scholarship 2021
- PTFD Scholarship Awards 2021 / 2022 In-Country Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Nigerian Law School Result 2021 Officially Released, Step on How to Check
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, Scholarships and Bursary
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary. The Deputy Director Scholarships and bursary will ensure the development and successful implementation of all scholarships and bursary programs run by the Board. He/she will do so by working with institutions and other organisations both locally and globally to optimize the enrollment of qualified students into the various schemes.
- The ideal candidate will seek to ensure an effective selection process for scholarship recipients by developing scholarship application requirements, providing information to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social and Actuarial Sciences or related fields. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing complex scholarship/grants programs aimed at increasing post-secondary educational access.
- Good understanding of the higher education landscape and prior experience working with higher education institutions.
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, and ethical management skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today