FCSC Recruitment 2019: The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances.
FCSC Recruitment 2019 routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment (Officers & Other Ranks)
Details FCSC Recruitment 2019
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2019
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in a foreign culture, as well as the ability to speak foreign languages, would be added advantages.
Academic Qualifications for Nigeria civil Defense Recruitment 2019:
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements for Nigeria Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 Application Guidelines include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
How to apply Nigeria Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,