Use the Search Button below for more details.
Federal Government UICEFF popularly known as the United Nations Children’s Fund. This scheme aim at providing responsibility for humanitarian and developmental aid of children worldwide.
- Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Npower Update: Introducing Captain Npower 2021
- EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2021/2022 Screening Form, Eligibility and Deadline Update – How to Apply
Furthermore, the agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
However, this article will give you hint on everything you need to know about the Federal Government UNICEF Scheme 2021.
The Federal Government has announced that 20M young Nigerian will be impacted with digital skills through a creativity of the FG and the United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF). Vice president Yemi Osinbajo made this known on Monday.
Moreover, the opportunity created through the ongoing Economic Sustainability Plan, offering expanded education, training and employment, targeting only 20M Young Nigeria age ranging from 10 to 24 years, between now and 2030.
This will positively impact the country’s future of job growth and will enable programmes, according to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.
The Importance of the Federal Government UNICEF Scheme
Speaking on the GenU, the GenU is a global, multi-sector partnership in September 2018, in collaboration with over 200 partners and impacting over 100 million young people globally through innovation and programme.
However, Federal Government UNICEF Scheme is important because it promise to provide 20 Million Nigerian with digital skills, that will also link them to becoming entrepreneur and provide other job opportunities and assist them in realizing their full possible.
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme Components
The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said, GenU Nigerian Scheme would have three (3) Component schemes which are:
- Digital Skills Development
- The Workforce Readiness Programme and Youth Engagement
- Empowerment of female entrepreneurs was a major aspect of GenU Nigeria.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made this clear on Monday saying; over the next couple of years, we will provide digital learning, employment, entrepreneurship and engagement for and with 20 Million Nigerians.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time