Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year has commenced.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: Online application portal will be open from Tuesday June 25, 2019.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2019;
Read Also: Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education20 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced