FG Loan Programme With Ongoing Applications – Have you been looking for a federal government loan application, do you want to start a business and advance to the next level? if yes, then we have come up with some FG Loan applications that are ongoing that will help you to advance your business. keep reading.
- How to Activate Airtel Free 250MB Giveaway
- Open Heaven 10th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfil Your Vows)
- Apply for Technical Operator – Labeller-1 At Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- How to Get UBA POS Machine and Make Money In 2021/2022
- Open Heaven 9th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (We Owe God Gratitude)
The ministry reaffirmed that NYIF was not a grant, but a loan, targeted at supporting the youth to start small businesses or to inject funds into existing small businesses.
The following are some of the FG Loan programmes that are currently ongoing.
Federal Government FG Loan Programme With Ongoing Applications | See How To Apply
CBN Ties Loan
Aim and Benefits of CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Loan. The Scheme thus aims to provide an innovative financing model that will create jobs, enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem and support economic growth and development.
How to apply
- visit the cbn tie laon on https://cbnties.com.ng/
- Click the apply button
- Accept terms and condition click “proceed”
- Select your loan type and fill all valid information and click “submit”
Nigerian Youth investment fund
However, the federal government has reopened the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund. The ministry reaffirmed that NYIF was not a grant, but a loan, targeted at supporting the youth to start small businesses or to inject funds into existing small businesses.
How to apply
- Click here to visit the application portal https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/
- Scroll down and click on “apply now”
- select the “Loan Application”
- Provide your BVN and click on the “validate button”
As the name implies, it is an Agricultural Business /small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme. It is a program designed by the federal government to help Agricultural Businesses both small and medium entrepreneurs. However, applicants can borrow up N10Million with collateral
How to apply
- Application should click the laon portal at https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
- Click appy Now button to select the kinds of applications you want “we recommend you click Apply as Applicants”
- Then you follow the five steps to complete your application
- provide your name, BVN personal information and valid email address to complete your applications.