Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is an N1billion fund to support and promote African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring and funding.
- Open Heaven 21st December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Gluttony Is Not A Christian Virtue)
- Apply for the Position of a Cook At Awoof Berekete Restaurant
- Open Heaven 20th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Friend Of A Mocker?)
- Open Heaven 19th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (There Is No Evil With God)
- How to Apply for NCS Supplementary Recruitment 2021/2022
The programme will empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over a five-year period by providing cash and organized training.
Through the programme, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from an N200 million annual fund.
The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been tailored to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
Application Criteria for the Flourish Africa Grant
Application for the grant begins today, 13th December 2021 and ends in January 2022. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs
- Applicants must be female If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months
- Businesses in the Startup phase
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja
How To Apply for Flourish Africa Grant
- If you meet the above criteria, click this link to begin your application process.
- Fill in the filed
- and click on the submit button
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email
Flourish Africa Grant For Women Application Form 2021Your business must be based in Abuja or Lagos to qualify for this cohort of the grant .
Time to complete: 18 mins
Terms & Conditions- All information provided is true and if otherwise stated you will be disqualified. Also, note that you will be required to provide proof that your business has been running for the past year.