The FG Transport Subsidy Grant is an allowance that will be given to Nigerians when the subsidy on oil is officially removed come July 2022.
Nigerians from all facets of Life will be entitled to transportation grants as the fuel subsidy regime ends come July 2022, Nigeria’s Finance Minister confirmed it.
The Federal Government will no longer accommodate fuel subsidy come July 2022, there is no provision for fuel subsidy in the 2022 National Budget.
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- FMARD AFJP Farmers Grant 2021 – How to Receive Payment
To cushion against the effect of high transport fares, the Federal Government is making plans to pay Nigerians “ Transport Allowance” known as Transport Subsidy Grant after removing fuel subsidy.
According to the Finance Minister, N5,000 will be given to 40 million Nigerians.
How The FG Transport Subsidy Grant 2022 Will Be paid To Nigerians
The Transport Subsidy Grant will be paid for a short period like 6 months 9 months or a maximum of 12 months.
Transport subsidies would be given directly to individuals, not associations, or groups.
The NIN will be used to track all qualified and suitable Nigerians that will benefit from the grant
The grant money will be transferred to people using their BVNs, account numbers, and national identity number.
Requirements for the FG Transport Subsidy Grant 2022
To benefit from this grant:
- Must be a Nigerian
- You have have a Bank Verification Number
- You must have National Identification Number number (NIN)
- Your bank account number must be active
How To Apply
The application starts in 2022, This page will be updated for the official website to apply.