The Federal Government has approved the immediate disbursement of the Fertilizer Subsidy Fund to Small Holder Vulnerable Farmers in Nigeria.
The shortlisted farmers have been enumerated in the database of the FMARD in collaboration with ADP staff, under the ESP and AFJP.
The only official website to apply is https://fmard.gov.ng/
- Npower Batch C – Can’t find your Physical Verification centre? Here’s what to do
- Just In: National Population Commission Screening Begins – Check Date Here
- LUNA surge 200% as the market adjusts to the death spiral
- NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is Out – (Download PDF)
- Just In: Census Recruitment 2022 – Click Here to Apply at NPC Portal
According to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, payment processing for the first batch of the Fertilizer Subsidy Grant to qualified AFJP farmers has commenced.
However, some farmers do not have bank accounts linked to their BNV and advised those that fall in that category that the only way to receive payment is to get a bank account that connects with their bank verification number on or before 7th January 2022.
According to the statement published, the disbursement will be in batches, starting with Batch A, covering 1,209,143 farmers, with a total subsidy of N6, 154,802,000. This will enable the farmer to source fertilizer in the open market.
The Senior Special Assistant for President on Agriculture in person of Andrew Kwasari, express his gratitude to the federal government of Nigeria.