Application Now Open For National Social Housing Programme (NSHP): The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2020 (ZAF Recruitment)
- Google AdSense To Retire Link Ads From March 10, 2021
- Inksmart: Inksnation Market In Nigeria – Where to Shop this December 2020
- Massive Recruitment At NCDC 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- If you are not receiving N-Exit Portal Email Verification, Here is what to do
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow you own a home, as an individual or part of a cooperative with as low as #2,000,000 only. With the NSHP, you can become a homeowner in any part of Nigeria easily! Beta house, beta life for everybody!
Available Home Options
Here are some of the offers we would be making available for aspiring homeowners throughout Nigeria.
- 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for N2,000,000
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for N2,750,000
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for N3,500,000
Who is eligible/qualifies to own a home on the NSHP?
To be eligible to own a home, you must fulfil the following criteria when the applications are open:
1) Be a Nigerian citizen. = Be over 18 years of age. = Have a valid national identity card.
2) You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
3) Show a reliable income
Method of Application:
Interested Nigerians should visit: https://nshp.gov.ng to apply.
How long will it take for me to get an allocation?
Once the land/location, as well as the list of beneficiaries for the specific location, have been finalised, arrangements for allocation in that location can begin.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)