NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is now out, this is a big contract to all those who made it through the strenuous process in the application. Supposed you are among those who wrote the entrance examination, we are pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Defense Academy has finally released the names of those who were shortlisted.
- Just In: Census Recruitment 2022 – Click Here to Apply at NPC Portal
- How To Apply For Npower GEEP Loan 2022
- 300K Loan for Nexit Applicant, How to Apply this May
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2022 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2022 (Only for Nigerians)
The NDA Shortlist PDF Regular 74 is available to download in the link provided below. The list of successful candidates whose names appear on NDA official website are to report for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June – to Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Important Information
Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 11 June 2022, and Saturday 2 July 2022 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 2 July 2022, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay at the AFSB. All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests, individual/group obstacles and a 3.2km race amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
- Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS and JAMB.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face mask.
Congratulations once again to all those who are successful in the NDA Shortlist 2022.