The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development is currently delivering a fresh round of disbursements of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) to youth beneficiaries whose application have been successful.
- JAMB Result 2022 – How to Check JAMB UTME Results Online
- How to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme – Grant of 750 Million from 2022
- Special Covid 19 SRD Grant 2022 Application Procedures (www.srd.sassa.gov.za)
- How To Apply For Npower GEEP Loan 2022
- Apply for Nigerian Breweries (ITF-NECA) Technical Skills Development Program 2022
Less than 14% of the newly shortlisted applicants from the over 25,000 successful candidates, who are expected to be part of the loan, have responded to emails confirming their approval to receive the soft loan. Instructions on how to access the funds are contained in the email sent. The rate of response to the emails have been quite low. However, others who responded have received the funds into their PFI designated bank accounts.
Shortlisted candidates must respond to communication in order to conclude the disbursement process. Those who fail to respond risk forfeiting this opportunity.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is being disbursed to the youth who have expressed business needs within a range of N250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) to N3m (Three Million Naira) depending on the scale of the business and its evaluation.
About 6,000 youth benefitted from the first set of disbursements in 2020 and the names of the beneficiaries have since been made public.
While in the second batch 4,375 have so far responded to their loan offer messages and received their funds.
The NYIF guidelines and processes remain the same.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024