We are pleased to inform the general public that the CBN COVID19 Loan is opened for fresh applications. Interested applicants should kindly read through this guide on how to apply.
To apply for CBN Covid-19 Household, kindly go to https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
The Loans to Households will assist you in the process of building a business and maintaining your lifestyle or expanding an existing business.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk
- CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Application Reopened for Fresh Application
- Apply for Sankofa Small Grants Application 2021 for Ghanaians (Receive Up to €8,000)
- March8th.ng – Apply for Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Business Grant, Receive up to N500,000 in Cash
- U.S. Embassy Bangui announces 2021 Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
The information needed for the CBN Covid 19 Loan application are included below.
Requirements for the CBN Covid19 Loan for Household
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Residence
- Marital Status
- Phone Number
- State of Origin, LGA
- Region of Origin
- Address Line
- NIRSAL MFB Branch
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) official website with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The only official website to apply is https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold