We are pleased to inform the general public that the CBN COVID19 Loan is opened for fresh applications. Interested applicants should kindly read through this guide on how to apply.
The only official website to apply is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for Sankofa Small Grants Application 2021 for Ghanaians (Receive Up to €8,000)
- March8th.ng – Apply for Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Business Grant, Receive up to N500,000 in Cash
- U.S. Embassy Bangui announces 2021 Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
- Open Heaven 8th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Learn From Nabal)
- Apply for BATNF Financial Grant 2021 for Nigerian Agripreneurs – Get up to N3 Million
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who Is Eligible to apply for the CBN Nirsal Covid 19 Credit Facility?
Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
How It Works
Submit An Application
The process is easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet, or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
To apply go to https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
If you have any questions regarding the CBN Covid-19 Credit Facility Loan Application, kindly leave a reply using the comment box or send us a message via our email address on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would give you a reply in a jiffy.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024