The AfDB has signed a $400, 000 grant with Nigeria’s SEC to strengthen securities market regulation.
The African Development Bank, AfDB, has signed a $400, 000 grant with Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission to strengthen securities market regulation.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- NYSC Batch A: Date for Stream II confirmed, Error Printing Green Card Resolved
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Business Owners Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Apply for Supervisor – Laundry at Marriott International
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
This was disclosed in a statement by the Federal Government on Sunday, as it stated that the grant would also be used to broaden market instruments.
SEC boss, Lamido Yuguda said: “This collaboration further underscores our mutual goal to grow our markets and create viable avenues for sustainable economic development for Nigeria and the region.”