Marriott International is recruiting to fill the position of: Supervisor – Laundry. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Apply for Assistant Brand Manager at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk
- CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Application Reopened for Fresh Application
- Apply for Sankofa Small Grants Application 2021 for Ghanaians (Receive Up to €8,000)
- March8th.ng – Apply for Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Business Grant, Receive up to N500,000 in Cash
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Laundry
Job Number: 21018752
Location: Lagos Marriott Hotel, Ikeja
Job Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Schedule: Full Time
Position Type: Non: Management
- Complete inventory of uniforms and linens. Conduct monthly inventory of laundry supplies.
- Report faulty equipment, maintenance needs, and safety hazards to manager / supervisor.
- Train employees on all laundry procedures, including safety procedures and equipment operation.
- Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed.
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery. Inspect linens and terry for damage.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.