Use the Search Button below for more details.
The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) has confirmed that corps members left out of the Batch A Stream I orientation camp, will be included in Stream II in May.
This comes after some PCMs failed to get their postings on Monday, when they were released.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Check Application Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng/career
- Apply for Assistant Brand Manager at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk
- CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Application Reopened for Fresh Application
You can visit the link to see how to print your NYSC Green Card, kindly be aware that the portal is currently down as at the time of making this post. However, all technical hitches will be resolved in a jiffy.
“In order to observe COVID-19 safety measures in the NYSC Orientation Camps, not all PCMs who have successfully registered were deployed for 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I.
“All those who were not deployed are advised to patiently wait for the next stream which is scheduled for May 2021,” NYSC wrote on their social media pages.
It added: “If you cannot print your Call-up letter, you are in Stream 2, which is scheduled to hold May 2021.”
2021 Batch A PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today