NYSC 2021 error printing report: The National Youth Service Corps registration which started on 3rd March and to end by 7th March 2020 has received thousands of registration at the time of making this post.
If you are having issues, kindly click here to reprint https://portal.nysc.org.ng/validate
We want to seize this opportunity to congratulate all the mobilizing corps members for Batch A. We decide to write this article because of the numerous complaints we are receiving regarding the printing of the NYSC GREEN Card for 2021 Registration.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
- Application for 2021 Anzisha- Apply for A Chance to Win $100,000 to Grow Your Business
- FG Approved Tech Platform For Npower And Other NSIP Programmes (More details)
- CBN Covid 19 Loan: Application for Supplementary Applicants 2021 (Here is how to apply )
- Open Heaven 7th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content II)
If you are currently seeing an “Error printing report” in your dashboard, we want to assure you that this will resolve soon and that you are not the only person having the said issues.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check the Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2020 Batch ‘A’.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on the “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
Deadline for registration is 7th March 2021.