Use the Search Button below for more details.
Are you among the young entrepreneurs across Africa finding ways to create sustainable solutions to some of the biggest problems faced by their communities? Are you trying to grow a small business? If yes, then you can apply for the 2021 Anzisha Prize.
The only official website to apply is https://anzishaprize.org/apply/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Approved Tech Platform For Npower And Other NSIP Programmes (More details)
- Open Heaven 7th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content II)
- Open Heaven 6th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content I)
- How To Delete Instagram Account In 2021
- How To Start A Debate
This is the Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years, and hands out over USD $100,000 every year in prize money to entrepreneurs from all over the continent.
- Monetary Reward of a shared amount of $100,000;
- $2,000 access to a world-renowned Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance;
- $2,500 worth of support from consulting and mentorship services;
- $2,000 worth of fees for Global speaking events or Experts in Residence support;
- $1,000 worth of access to Regional Indabas across the continent.
To be selected as one of the Anzisha Fellows, you must demonstrate two important qualities:
- You are the leader of your venture and you drive both venture strategy and operations.
- You spend at least 20 hours a week (or more) on your business and plan to continue to do so after selection.
- Applicant must be between 15 and 22 years old. Applicant should be born after November 1, 1998, or before October 31, 2004, to be considered.
- Applicant must have an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started a business together).
- Applicant must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
- Applicants’ businesses must be up and running.
- The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans – applicants must have already started, and be able to prove it!
- Applicants have time to get started now and have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Applicant business, invention, or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.).
- Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
To apply, visit https://anzishaprize.org/apply/
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time