Are you among the young entrepreneurs across Africa finding ways to create sustainable solutions to some of the biggest problems faced by their communities? Are you trying to grow a small business? If yes, then you can apply for the 2021 Anzisha Prize.
The only official website to apply is https://anzishaprize.org/apply/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Approved Tech Platform For Npower And Other NSIP Programmes (More details)
- Open Heaven 7th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content II)
- Open Heaven 6th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content I)
- How To Delete Instagram Account In 2021
- How To Start A Debate
This is the Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years, and hands out over USD $100,000 every year in prize money to entrepreneurs from all over the continent.
- Monetary Reward of a shared amount of $100,000;
- $2,000 access to a world-renowned Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance;
- $2,500 worth of support from consulting and mentorship services;
- $2,000 worth of fees for Global speaking events or Experts in Residence support;
- $1,000 worth of access to Regional Indabas across the continent.
To be selected as one of the Anzisha Fellows, you must demonstrate two important qualities:
- You are the leader of your venture and you drive both venture strategy and operations.
- You spend at least 20 hours a week (or more) on your business and plan to continue to do so after selection.
- Applicant must be between 15 and 22 years old. Applicant should be born after November 1, 1998, or before October 31, 2004, to be considered.
- Applicant must have an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started a business together).
- Applicant must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
- Applicants’ businesses must be up and running.
- The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans – applicants must have already started, and be able to prove it!
- Applicants have time to get started now and have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Applicant business, invention, or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.).
- Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
To apply, visit https://anzishaprize.org/apply/