Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Minister of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq last FEC meeting resulted in the approval of a new technology platform for the Design, development, and deployment of a management system for NSIP.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 7th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content II)
- Open Heaven 6th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Content I)
- How To Delete Instagram Account In 2021
- How To Start A Debate
- How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel
The Nigeria Government also shared that the FEC also agreed to the following:
- Approve a contract for an Integrated real-time data repository and security solution for Nigerian immigration.
- Approve a change in scope of the contract for Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria, Kano Expressway from the rehabilitation contract previously awarded, to a FULL RECONSTRUCTION, with provisions for trailer parks, tow stations, side-lanes, weighbridges, and others.
For more details kindly CLICK HERE
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today