The Niger State Universal Basic Education Board has said it is suspending its ongoing online recruitment registration due to the unsuccessful attempts of some unscrupulous elements trying to hack into the database for the purpose of sabotaging the exercise.
The official website for the application is http://nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng/wp/register
In lieu of this, the portal has been shutdown to enable its handlers rectify and safeguard the process.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2021: How to Get your fund into your Account
- How to Know the State you’ll be posted to in NYSC 2021
- NYSC 2021: “error printing report” – How to Print your Green Card
- RARE tips on MentalHealth
- Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
The board wishes to intimate all and sundry, that it is doing everything humanly possible to address the problem and bring the portal back to life
for the interest of those wishing to apply as prospective teachers.
The Board reiterates its earlier stand of being just in offering employment opportunities to all Nigerlites.
Public Relations Officer (NSUBEB)