Use the Search Button below for more details.
Green Skills Challenge 2021: This global innovation competition is open to social entrepreneurs in selected markets with ventures that equip individuals and communities with the skills needed to thrive in the transition to a green economy.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 17th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (He Will Take You There.)
- Open Heaven 16th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Can Be Rich And Righteous.)
- Breaking: JAMB Extends UTME Registration – See New Date
- Update: (N-POWER) Document Required During Physical Screening.
- Open Heaven 15th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Must Leave And Cleave.)
As we look towards a post-pandemic world, we have an opportunity to shape a recovery that leverages solutions that address the climate crisis and promote health, equality, and financial wellbeing.
This Green Economy requires a workforce equipped with robust green skills—the competencies that allow individuals to step into new green jobs or transition aspects of their current careers towards jobs that will have positive impacts on the planet.
The Green Skills Innovation Challenge will award social entrepreneurs with up to $20,000 of grant funding from a total prize fund of $230,000. We’re looking for social entrepreneurs with ventures which recognize:
- The power of multi-solving. Green skills can bring about an inclusive and sustainable future, solving the climate crisis along with social problems
- Everyone is necessary. As environmentally harmful jobs are phased out, people’s valuable skills can be repurposed towards growth sectors in the green economy
- Young people are critical. With green skills, youth across the world will be able to jump into the green economy with confidence and thrive
Prize: for the Green Skills Challenge 2021
The challenge will have up to 15 winners, with at least 3 being youth-led organizations. Winners will receive up to $20,000 in grant funding.
Entries Green Skills Challenge 2021:
We are open to entries from the following markets:
- Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, lreland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK (including Channel Islands], Uruguay, USA, Vietnam
Application closing date: 4th June 2021
How to Apply Green Skills Challenge 2021:
Before you apply, please check you are eligible by reading the Eligibility Criteria by visiting https://challenges.changemakers.com/challenge/greenskills
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business4 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business7 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today