Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme for OND Graduates 2019
The Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is offering internship program offers to OND graduates to enable them gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of its Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready to take advantage of the exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Location: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) unique branches nationwide.
Duration: 12 months.
GTB OND Internship Programme Requirements.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply for GTBank Internship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria:
- Visit the folllowing web site: recruit.zohopublic.com
- Fill the in information provided
- Summit the information .
- Click on the above to download Guarrantor form in this website