High Paying Jobs online– If you are looking for a high paying job, Craigslist is a great place to search for one. This article will provide you with information on how to find jobs on Craigslist and how to apply for jobs.
Craigslist, being one of the most popular sites for classified ads and lots of job listings is also known for scams due to the fact that job postings are done anonymously, making it difficult to know who is hiring, so you have to be very careful when searching for a job on Craigslist.
How to Find Jobs on Craigslist
The easiest way to find jobs on Craigslist is to visit the site of the city or state where you are interested in looking for jobs.
You will see a directory of sites on the right side of the original Craigslist page, or you can go directly to the list of Craigslist Cities on www.geo.craigslist.org. Remember that not all cities have a dedicated site, so if you don’t see your city, use the state site.
Once you have reached the location you desire, run a keyword search by either clicking on the type of job or click on “Jobs”.
Read Also: How To Write A Good Cover Letter
How to Apply for a Job on Craigslist
It is quite easy to apply for a job on Craigslist. Start by clicking on your preferred location from the Craigslist main page and then click on the jobs tab.
You will see a keyword search box and a list of job categories to filter listings. You can input skills you would like to use, certifications, the software you know or specific job titles in the search box to narrow your listings. You can also search by either keyword, job category or both.
Once you identify a job listing of interest, you can apply by clicking on the Reply button above the listing. You can then select an email option to apply.
The options include Use Default Email which opens a new email message in your email client with the “To” and “Subject” lines filled in. There will be a link to the job posting included, as well.
Another option is to Reply Using Webmail. Click on one of the options to send a message from your webmail account:
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Hotmail or Live Mail
4. AOL Mail
Or you can send an email message from scratch. Select Copy and paste into your email: and paste the email address listed (for example; email@example.com) into the “To” section of your email program. Be sure to fill in the “Subject” of the message.
How to Post your Cover Letter and Resume
You can use your email message as a cover letter and attach your resume to the message unless you are given other instructions like applying online at the employer’s site.
Be careful when including your resume to avoid being scammed; do not include any identifying contact information except your email, preferably not your main email address. Consider setting up a different email address to use for your job search.
To post your resume, click on your preferred location on the main page, on the upper left-hand side of the page, click on the link to post classifieds and select the posting option, resume/job wanted.
On the next page, you will need to list a preferred job title and location and then paste a copy of your resume. When you click on continue, you will be notified that you will receive an email instructing you on how to review and publish your posting.
Viva Cinemas Recent Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Posted on :
18 Sep, 2020
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Projectionist is responsible for all day to day technical operations of the cinemas and ensuring high quality and standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements are maintained
- He will be responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] Please use Location / Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Ikeja / Projectionist / Mayowa Johnson.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Action Against Hunger Current Job Vacancy – Apply Here!
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant – Rapid Response Mechanism Interventions Evaluation
Rationale for the Project:
- Action Against Hunger is a key member of the core Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Technical Working Group in North East Nigeria, along with DRC and NRC that works in partnership with Federal, State and LGA level Government Officials, as well as, relevant Sector-working group to coordinate responses.
- In 2019, the Action Against Hunger Rapid Response Team was the first partner to provide critical emergency services for several crises – the influx of IDPs in Monguno IDP in January, the fire outbreaks in Gajigana in April, and the influx of returnees in Rann May. Action Against Hunger also engaged in three joint need assessments together with other RRM partners in Gajigana, Maiduguri and Borno State following the floods in 2019 to inform subsequent responses.
- Action Against Hunger is able to quickly operationalize a high quality RRM response and adequately monitor provided services with the presence of a fully RRM dedicated team that includes an Emergency Coordinator, an RRM Wash team, a Logistics Manager and M&E manager. With three years of experience in launching RRM responses in Borno and Yobe state, Action Against Hunger has developed relationships with communities and Government stakeholder’s and has established acceptance and a wide awareness of the humanitarian services we deliver to conflict affected populations. As a result, in 2019 the RRM team’s surveillance of emergencies received first-hand information about new crisis from members of the communities that had previously received support.
- Action Against Hunger would like to reflect on these past three years of implementing RRM in Northeast Nigeria, through an external independent study.
Geographical scope covered by the analysis:
- The geographical scope of the evaluation will cover Borno and Yobe States, Nigeria (subject to change depending on security concerns).
Purpose and Objectives of the Study
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- The overarching purpose of the evaluation is to assess the overall performance of the project in line with North East RRM strategy and to determine if it has achieved its intended outputs and outcomes.
- Likewise, the study should clearly explain why (or why not) these outputs and outcomes were achieved through an integrated analysis of the entire result chain (inputs, activities, outputs outcomes and likelihood of impact) and other contextual factors.
- The study will use OECD DAC criteria (effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, sustainability and impact) in addition the consultant will look at design, coverage and coherence.
- The consultant will draw the extract the best practices, lesson learned, what worked and what did not and recommendations to enhance the quality of AAH future programming for emergency response.
Profile of the Evaluator
The study will be carried out by an international or national consultant with the following profile:
- Experience in WASH and NFI sector with particular experience in rapid emergency response
- Significant field experience in the evaluation of humanitarian / emergency projects;
- Relevant Degree / equivalent experience related to the study to be undertaken;
- 3-4 years Years of experience.
- Significant experience in coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs;
- Good communications skills and experience of workshop facilitation;
- Ability to write clear and useful reports (may be required to produce examples of previous work);
- Fluent in English;
- Understanding of donor requirements;
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines;
- Independence from the parties involved.
- Familiarity with the context of the humanitarian situation in Northeast Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest electronically with subject “PD-ABU-01114-001_EoI for Independent RRM Evaluation Consultancy” to: [email protected] in order to receive the full ToR.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
Note: Proposal without request of the full ToR will not be accepted.
Application Portal for N-Power Batch “A” & “B” Beneficiary Transition Database – Apply Now
This is to inform the general public that Nasarawa State N-Power Implementing Office has made some important updates to the new Website specifically designed for the Exiting N-Power Batch A and B beneficiaries in the state, in line with the latest Template received from the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development for the Transitioning opportunities into Government Entrepreneurship programmes being deliberated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Consequently, it is expected that all Exiting Batch A and B in Nasarawa State who are interested in the Transitioning opportunities by the Federal Government of Nigeria to visit our Website with this link- https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ using their Smartphones/Computers or visit the nearest Cafe close to them to update their information which includes the following;
i. N-Power ID ( ie the Unique Identification number found on your NPower Profile Page eg NPVN/NA/2016/XXX).
ii. Are you currently Employed(YES/NO).
iii. Do you want to participate in the Transition opportunities (YES/NO).
- This exercise has a limited time frame beginning from Friday 28th August 2020 to Saturday 29th August 2020, closing time 2:pm. All interested beneficiaries in Nasarawa State are encouraged to update their bio-data on our website https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ on or before the deadline to avoid being excluded from the Transition plans by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- On this note the general public is requested to give this Announcement the attention and seriousness it deserves, please.
- Niger Police kill two armed robbers, foil robbery attack
- Anglican Bishop laments Nigeria’s insecurity, calls for overhaul of security architecture
- Cleric to Nigerians: Don’t politicise insecurity
- Lawmaker hails Buhari on new Police Act enactment
- Visa Ban: Yahaya Bello’s govt writes US over alleged ban
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Online Application Form Open – (How to Apply)
Recruitment4 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Technology6 days ago
New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Technology6 days ago
Airtel Weekend Data Bundle for N100 Get 1 GB
Business6 days ago
Inksnation.org Sign in | Registration Portal Resolved
Education4 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Technology6 days ago
Awoof! Airtel Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1GB for only N100
Recruitment12 hours ago
Federal Teachers Scheme(UBEC) Announces Exam Date and Venue