Use the Search Button below for more details.
How to Apply for GrindStone Accelerator – Grindstone is a structured entrepreneurship development programme that assists high-growth innovation-driven companies to get the fundamental building blocks in place to scale quickly and become sustainable and fundable.
- Main Reason for Npower Payment Status Failed | 2021
- Open Heaven 17th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Don’t Aid And Abet Sin)
- Shehu Idris Admission 2021 – 2022 | Institute of Health Sciences & Technology, KASU
- NDLEA Batch 3 Recruitment Training List And Date
- How to Apply for TechGirls 2022 Application
Our Grindstone programme is now open for applications where we will select the top twenty innovative scaleups to provide them with knowledge, networks and funding readiness through growth measurement, gap analysis and deep interventions designed to build a foundation for growth.
We transfer skills, create relevant business networks and enable these companies to take advantage of market access opportunities. We are running our programme for both Cape Town and Johannesburg cohorts this year, and will select the best ten applicants per city.
About Grindstone Acceleration
Grindstone has joined forces with the SA SME Fund, Deloitte, Thinkroom, Knife Capital, Webber Wentzel and Google for Startups. The programme is aimed at entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level.
Business support resources and services will include elements of training, corporate advisory, coaching, mentorship and funding. Specific interventions for each company include a structured gap analysis, understanding of the company value system, building a digital go-to-market strategy, financial modelling, intellectual property assessment, strategic and financial valuation as well as populating a data room.
How to Apply for GrindStone Accelerator, South Africa $6.5m Graduates Fund
Interested applicants should visit https://grindstonexl.com/apply/
To be eligible to join Grindstone, your company needs to be:
- A South African registered company
- Post-revenue with some customer traction
- A dynamic team of awesome people
- Innovative business offering with a clear competitive differentiator
- Scalable business model