The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has release over 62,000 result of candidate that participated in the Jamb mock examination. See how to check your JAMB mock result below
Checking of JAMB mock exam result is free. Follow the procedure outlined below to access your result.
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online 2021 – Steps To Register Online
- How to Open SRT File | See Steps
- The Minister of Youth and Sports Development Has Disbursed Loan to 5,200 Youth – How to Apply
- Npower Releases Physical Verification Date & Requirements For Shortlisted Batch ‘C’ Stream 1 Applicants!
- Apply For: NCC Essay Competition 2021
How to Check JAMB Mock Result
- Go to JAMB Mock result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEMockResults.
- Supply your Email address/JAMB Registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Mock Results’ to access your JAMB Mock Exam Score.
The results are not for the purpose of admission or matriculation consideration.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session