JAMB has now activated the portal for the printing of UTME 2021 Mock exam slip. Candidates, who indicated interest to write the Mock Exam during the early registration period, can now print their exam slip for the mock exam, which is expected to hold on May 20th, 2021.
The mock exam slip will indicate the venue and time of the exam for eligible candidates.
We have provided here steps candidates are to take to print their Mock exam slips directly from the JAMB portal. See the details below;
Steps to Check and Reprint JAMB Mock Exam Slip:
- Visit the checking portal via this link; https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No or Email in the space provided, and click “Print Examination Slip”.
- When the Exam Slip is revealed to you, go ahead and print it.
For those who will not be taking the jamb mock examination, we advice you continue your study.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 8th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For Elders)