How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine in Lagos – Lagos is a town with a population of 21 million and the epi- centre of the COVID-19 elixir in Nigeria.
- Open Heaven 11th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (An Avenue For Demon-Possession)
- Open Heaven 10th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Are You Baptized In The Holy Spirit?)
- Open Heaven 9th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Eternal Damnation)
- Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Apply for Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking – Cement Sector and Transport Sector at Access Bank Plc
This has posed huge logistical challenges for the state government in rolling out the vaccines, which in some cases has led to teething problems.
For specimen, despite setting up an online system for people to register for their COVID-19 vaccine at one of 88 wheres, tenants weren’t transported specific appointment days.
The state government said it’s working with the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) to guaranty that there’s no confusion on which vaccines to be given, adding “ We’d like to remind the public, particularly persons of 18 bits and above, who haven’t entered any COVID-19 vaccine, that the administration of the first physic of Moderna vaccine is still on at 183 vaccination places across the state.”
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine in Lagos
- visit NPHCDA portal
- Input your Name details
- Provide a valid email address
- Provide your contact number and confirm your contact number
- Enter your approximate date of birth and tick the date of birth
- Provide your Means of Identification, either NIN or Voters cards
- visit https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng/ to learn more