Botswana – Applications for the 2021 Botswana police service recruitment are currently ongoing and qualified citizens of Botswana who wish to become members of the Botswana police service are welcome to read through this article.
- Apply for Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking – Cement Sector and Transport Sector at Access Bank Plc
- Closing Date for NYSC Registration – 2021
- Reasons FG Can’t Provide Permanent Job For Npower Beneficiaries
- Open Heaven 8th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God Has Alternatives)
- Apply For Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC) Recruitment 2021
Botswana Police Service Ranks
Like every other government parastatals, there is a ranking system in place at the Botswana police service. The ranking system follows the convention police hierarchy which extends from police recruit down to police constable and up to the peak which is the Inspector General of the Police service.
Botswana Police Service Special Constable
The police service Botswana recruited for the position of a special constable in 2017. The move was necessitated by the constant increase in the crime rate and the government has announced plans to recruit for the position of Botswana police service special constable in 2019.
Like other officers, the duties of the Botswana police service special constable would be to combat crime within the internal society, enforce the rule of law while upholding the values of the countries police service.
Botswana Police Service Vacancies
The Government of Botswana has announced the police service Botswana vacancies for 2019/2021. Applications are currently invited from suitable persons who wish to become members of the Botswana police service.
Qualified candidates would be required to undergo a one-year training during which you are expected to learn the values of the Botswana policing system as well as the necessary skills needed to combat crime in the country. Qualified candidates would be paid for one-year training.
Botswana Police Service Qualification
Interested applicants who wish to take part in the recruitment exercise are expected to meet some set eligibility criteria. Applicants are expected to possess BGCSE or IGSCE as well as having a minimum of 42 points and minimum ‘grade C’ in English Language.
Other eligibilities include;
- You must be a citizen of Botswana
- You must be aged between 18–30
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- You must be of decent character
Botswana Police Service Application
Interested applicants who wish to become part of the recruitment exercise are must follow the following guideline;
- Provide your Bio-data which include your Full name, residential address, and place of birth
- Provide a summary of your career so far in your CV
- Education certificates, references
Apply through this link– https://www.gov.bw
Terms and Condition
Please, note that you are to meet the Botswana Police service recruitment terms and services after you are selected to take part in the one-year training exercise. The terms and condition include;
- Candidates would be subjected to medical and physical fitness tests in our facility
- Be subjected to criminal vetting
- Be subjected to security vetting
Botswana Police Service Application deadline
There is no deadline for application yet