The Federal Government has announced on Thursday the payment of all outstanding stipends to Batches A and B beneficiaries of N-Power programme.
The only official website to register is https://nasims.gov.ng
The Federal Government also revealed that it was about to conclude the enrollment of one million beneficiaries under Batch C of the social investment programme.
- Green SME Financing Scheme (₦500 Million to be disbursed) For Green Eligible SMEs In Nigeria
- How to Set Up Npower Batch C’ Biometrics Fingerprint Enrollment 2021
- EFCC Arrest Founder of Inksnation, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu
- Open Heaven 29th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Key To Long Life And Prosperity)
- Just IN: How to Check your Npower Batch C’ Status and Capture Your (Biometrics) Thumbprint
To enrol on the programme, prospective applicants are to take the following steps.
- Ensure they have Bank Verification Number (BVN) Details, recent photograph not more than 1MB in JPEG or PNG format, Valid contact email address/working phone number, degree certificate, and NYSC certificate for graduates who wish to apply for N-Teach/N-Health.
- Applicants are required to log into the official website.
- Terms and conditions of the programme will be displayed and applicants will read and accept to proceed.
- The input of valid contact info: Email and phone number. The page will redirect applicants to their email addresses for confirmation.
- The next phase of the enrollment will require the BVN number and date of birth of the applicants.
- The applicant will afterward input the name as provided in the BVN registration information.
- The next page requires educational background if any. N-Teach and N-Health are only open to graduates, and for N-Health, preference will be given to holders of Bachelors, OND, and HND degrees in health sciences.
- Applicants will also need to upload an NYSC certificate where necessary.
- Other information as regards previous employment and others will be required alongside government-issued identity cards. These include an international passport, a National Identity card issued by National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), a valid driver’s license, or a permanent voter’s card.
- For the final step, the applicant will be required to review the information and then submit it.
- Applicants are assigned unique ID numbers when the enrollment process is concluded.
Application is free and only open to persons between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues