Igbinedion University, Okada Post-UTME form, eligibility and registration details for the 2019/2020 session has been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Available Courses Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE Form 2019
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDUAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
General Entry Requirements: Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE Form 2019:
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
UTME Requirement: Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Age: Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
Method of Application Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE Form 2019
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions is available on our online application portal @ http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Scholarships: In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first-served basis.
Need help? contact: Dean of Student Affairs: 08055163397, Admissions Officer: 07032924219, PRO: 08037937287.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE Form 2019
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
- FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens
- Permanency: We Wait For 1st October Speech-Npower State Reps (Video)
- Meet the Cute Family Creating Commotion on Social Media, See their Dancing Steps
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Nigeria News2 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business2 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business2 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment2 days ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Business21 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Education20 hours ago
FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
Education12 hours ago
FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens