International Research Training Program Scholarships at James Cook University is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate Research level programme (s) in All Subjects taught at James Cook University.
- Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2022/2023(Funding Available) – Apply Now
- Npower Batch C Stream I Physical Verification Exercise Duration
- Calvary Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Pre-ND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
International Research Training Program Scholarships at James Cook University are available to undertake postgraduate level programs at James Cook University.
International Research Scholarships Available Courses
James Cook University will provide a living allowance of $28,597, along with a health allowance per annum for up to 3 and a half years.
Eligible Countries for International Research Scholarships
Applicants from Australia and all other international countries can apply.
Higher degrees by research programmes offered at JCU are eligible to apply for.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted by JCU in the applied degree programme.
How to Apply
Students must log in to the university portal and complete the application portal.
Applicants need to show that they wish to apply for a scholarship at the time of application. They will be considered for all the grants they qualify for.
International Research Scholarships Admission Requirements
The applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling and have the English Proficiency level to be admitted to JCU.