The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) plan to extend the 2021 UTME/DE registration.
There are indications that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) may extend the deadline for the ongoing 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the Direct Entry (DE) registration.
This is due to the obvious challenges being experienced by over prospective candidates in generating their profile codes for the registration. We learnt that about 600,000 prospective candidates, who have initiated the process of generating the codes are yet to receive the required codes.
- Update: JAMB Commence Printing Of Mock Exam
- JAMB: Why Candidates with high scores don’t get admission
- (Update): NYIF. How To Check Loan Approval
- Open Heaven 13th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Hearken Unto God.)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 1st Batch
From inside sources, we gathered that as of Wednesday, May 12th, 2021, only a little above 1 million candidates have registered with just 3 days to the deadline. This figure is low when compared to about 1.9 million UTME and 200,000 DE candidates already captured within the same period in 2020.
However, JAMB is expected to hold a meeting on May 14th with ‘stakeholders’ including members of various groups such as civil societies and media ahead of the examination. We expect JAMB to consider the plight of these candidates and announce the extension of the registration deadline.