Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), has so far registered more than 300,000 candidates for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted (NAF) Names 2021 Out, Download PDF
- Open Heaven 27th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Enemies Of Divine Blessings.)
- Programme Analyst II at Delta State Civil Service Commission
According to the board’s weekly bulletin obtained from the board’s website by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday, JAMB has also registered more than 8,000 Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
“Total profile code generated so far is 497,528.
“Total UTME pin vended is 344, 115, while total pin vended for DE is 10, 848. Total registered candidates for UTME, 316, 132, and total registered candidates for DE is 8, 490.
“Total candidates who have indicated an interest in sitting for the mock UTME are 126, 402,’’ it said.
According to the bulletin, candidates can send their National Identity Number (NIN) from any SIM of their choice provided the SIM has not been used by another candidate to register for UTME/DE in the past.
JAMB said that this was contrary to its earlier statement that only the SIM that was linked to a candidate’s NIN could be used to send their NIN to 55019.
NAN reports that the board had on Sunday said that candidates could only generate their profiles by sending their details to 55019 on the SIM linked to their NIN.
It, however, advised them to follow the right process to be successfully registered.
“The right process is to send the word `NIN’, allow one space in between, and then insert the eleven digits NIN number and send it to 55019.
“Any other process is wrong and would not generate the profile code for the candidate.’’
Also, the mock UTME earlier scheduled to hold on April 30, is now to take place on May 20, while the examination will take place from June 5 to June 19.
Registration for UTME/DE which began on April 8, will end on May 15.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business11 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today