The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has started approving loans to 2022 applicants, who have applied for loan this year.
visit the Nirsal Portal https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/household/SME. to see if you have been selected or approved since the Second Batch was approved yesterday.
- Good News! SASSA Social Grants New Payment Dates Released
- Good News! FG has approved the engagement of four of its Agencies to train 50,000 Npower Non-Graduate
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- BDTDHUB: Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja -Salary: N100,000
- How to Apply for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan (Up to N100,000)
Furthermore, those that have applied last year have received their application, while some applicants this year are yet to receive their own.
It was in partnership with the central bank and NIRSAL Microfinance bank to help citizens apply for a covid-19 loan which was established by the Federal Government to boost the economy.
How to Check Your Covid-19 Loan
- visit the NIRSAL Portal https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/household/SME
- Enter your login details
- Then click Accept to “accept” the loan
Moreover, all applicants are advised to constantly check their email address to find out if they have been selected for covid-19 loan or not.
I hope this article is helpful!