We are pleased to inform Npower beneficiaries, especially those who are in batch c that the Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the engagement of four agencies to train about fifty thousand Npower Non-Graduate category.
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- BDTDHUB: Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja -Salary: N100,000
- How to Apply for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan (Up to N100,000)
- Qualify Nexit Applicants To Get N3M CBN Loan As FG Flagged Off Scheme￼
- BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike for another 2 Months
The selected processes are based on able and qualified applicants, those whose names fall in this category are advised to prepare ahead before the commencement of the training exercise.
Meanwhile, the training will equip volunteers and enable them to build and specialized in a particular set of skills in other to empower themselves.
The Npower team has listed the Industrial TrainingFund, NITT, HEDI Kano and National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism for the training of volunteers.