We are pleased to inform Npower beneficiaries, especially those who are in batch c that the Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the engagement of four agencies to train about fifty thousand Npower Non-Graduate category.
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- BDTDHUB: Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja -Salary: N100,000
- How to Apply for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan (Up to N100,000)
- Qualify Nexit Applicants To Get N3M CBN Loan As FG Flagged Off Scheme￼
- BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike for another 2 Months
The selected processes are based on able and qualified applicants, those whose names fall in this category are advised to prepare ahead before the commencement of the training exercise.
Meanwhile, the training will equip volunteers and enable them to build and specialized in a particular set of skills in other to empower themselves.
The Npower team has listed the Industrial TrainingFund, NITT, HEDI Kano and National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism for the training of volunteers.
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment11 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants11 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business6 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024