SASSA has heard your cry about the social grant payment dates each month! Hence there has been a new payment date for all SASSA beneficiaries.
According to SASSA, as of April 2022, Social grants will be paid from the second day of the month.
If you are yet to apply, kindly go to the official website https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Good News! FG has approved the engagement of four of its Agencies to train 50,000 Npower Non-Graduate
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- BDTDHUB: Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja -Salary: N100,000
- How to Apply for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan (Up to N100,000)
- Qualify Nexit Applicants To Get N3M CBN Loan As FG Flagged Off Scheme￼
If the second day of the month falls on a weekend or public holiday, the payment will take place on the following working day.
We are a listening organisation and we are confident that this arrangement will work for you.
We would like to thank all of you for your co-operation and support during the challenging times we have” experienced.”